Monday, December 24, 2007

A lady in waiting...

This morning when I looked out the window and it was still dark I really felt the full moon was teasing me. Even it will not encourage this stubborn boy to come out. I'm a little discouraged, but I know from experience these boys just don't like to greet the world (can't really blame them). I am holding up okay but am really grumpy at times. Patient is something I have never been so this once again is a good lesson for me.

I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season. I don't know about your kids but mine are really looking forward to Santa visiting tonight. They spotted Rudolf and Santa making a test flight last Friday. They are excited to put out the cookies they made from him. I'm looking forward to completely blowing my low-carb diet tonight and tomorrow...doesn't really matter he is already very large (the baby...okay me too). Have fun eating, visiting with family and enjoying the season! I hopefully will have fun birthing over the next few days??!!!

7 comments:

Traci K said...

How fun for the boys! Maybe you'll have a Christmas baby! You would never forget his b'day and he'd benefit from double presents!:)

Traci K said...

P.S. My dear husband is out shopping right now...isn't that hilarious?! He's VERY last minute!:) I sure hope he's enjoying the crowds!:)

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

I will go ahead and post encouraging comments here rather than on the 19th. Maybe you need them more now? Come on, baby, you don't want to have to wait all the way until next year for Christmas, do you? Best wishes for a "fun birthing session." Is there such a thing? I know it will be exciting and wonderful for you and your family. Thanks for your kind posts on my blog a while back. By the way, Santa knows if you are wallowing! Wanda

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

How funny! I think we were posting comments to one anothers blogs at about the same time this afternoon. Thanks!

Log home living said...

He does NOT want to have to share his birthday with Santa day.
Thinking of you and checked the blog from the north country. Didn't think to call ahead about Wed.But maybe you won't be there either!
Happy Santa Day!!

Deanna Huddle said...

We are checking your blog site hourly - as well as our emails.
Hang in there - oh, I forgot - you are -hanging, I mean!
:)

Traci K said...

Megan, how ya' doin' today? Just thinking about you and wondering if your midwife is going to let you go too much longer without any action?? Surely he'll be here soon!:)