Saturday, December 8, 2007

Beach picnic!

Today we headed out for a little hike and picnic. The weather was beautiful but about 30 degrees! This is one of our favorite spots to visit and I have posted a lot of pictures from this area. This is Bowman Bay and the pier seen in the pictures below is where Drew proposed to me so we have a lot of memories here.

I am feeling good; loads of contractions. I saw the midwife Tuesday and she could not believe how the baby has dropped...I am feeling it as I can't even cross my legs. Less than 2 weeks until my due date...anytime would be fine!


We had our lunch on this rock...complete with hot cocoa!
38 weeks

3 comments:

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Lookin' good, mama! =) Hope baby Boyd decides to join his brothers soon! Way to go on getting out there for a beach picnic - we visited Vancouver and mostly stayed bundled up in heated places this wkend, drinking warm beverages! JZ

Randy and Amy said...

Must be nice to have to turn sideways just to look pregnant! As usual, you're looking good with only 12 days to go...I'm rootin' for ya, 12 days or less. Looks don't really matter at this point, do they? You're probably ready to have a saggy belly for a few days and a precious newborn to hold in your arms instead of on your lap!!

Traci K said...

How fun to have a little break from the nesting instincts! We're rootin' for a healthy baby here in the next 11 days now!