Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy 6th (almost) to Lachlan

We decided to have Lachlan's birthday early this year because of the baby (his actual b-day is the 29th). So last night we had quite a party. It was so fun. Lachlan wants to be a pilot so we did a jet plane cake for him. He just loved it. Drew and I had so much fun too. He got some great presents. I haven't heard a peep out of the boys all morning they are so busy playing with the new stuff. This afternoon he is going to test out the new bike...I think I will jog to try to get this baby to come!
The cake says "Air Lach" with a "6" on each wing.


2 comments:

Traci K said...

Happy Birthday to Lachlan! Love the cake!! What a cute idea! I like how you decorated with the tablecloth too! I'm getting inspired! I've got a dinosaur one to do for Jarin's b'day in January. We wish you a speedy delivery and another healthy boy!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

What a fun birthday cake - glad Lachlan had a good party! I was checking in to see baby status ... hope your jog was successful! =)