Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New pictures and update

Today McKenon's friend Graham came to visit. I went to see Graham when he was about 1 week old 6 weeks ago...he was the same size then as McKenon...oh how they grow!
Laura & Myra
Timothy & McKenon
Kyle & McKenon



Nicole & McKenon
We are adjusting to McKenon. Everything is going fairly smoothly with exception of dinner time. Why is it that no matter what every child needs me right when I am preparing dinner (and I've just had to heat meals up)? McKenon seems to be a little fussy in the evening too. He is sleeping well at night as long as he is close to me. I am doing well too. I feel like I am recovering, and today I am wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes. They say the average weight gain is 7 lbs during the holidays...I was able to drop 19! We've had a lot of company and meals brought over (thanks everyone) which is REALLY appreciated!

Here are some new pictures. He is gaining weight and weighed 8lbs 10 oz last Friday.

3 comments:

Traci K said...

Fun to see all the pictures! I do think he favors your family, Megan. Especially in the one with his pacifier (looks a little like G'ma). Sounds like you're getting the routine down. Wish we were closer to come see him! Keep up the posts!

Alissa said...

He's adorable, as are all your boys! I CAN'T WAIT to meet him!! Glad you hear you are all doing well...take good care of yourself!!

Luv, Alissa

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Way to go, Mom - it sounds like you've got it all under control! Woohoo on the pre-pregnancy clothes already, you're my hero! =) I'm still hanging in there and feeling good ... but ready nevertheless!