Friday, January 11, 2008

Being a Mom...best job in the world (most days)

What can I say except I am in love with my new baby. I really think he is the most adorable baby ever. He doesn't sleep much during the day...I don't really care. He loves to be held most of the time...I love it too (most of the time). I am just in awe of him. Here he is my third boy and he is just as precious as the first 2. I am so glad God gave us this great capacity to love. It is truly amazing. I am so very thankful I get to stay home and be a mom.

The other night at meeting everyone asked what the baby's name was Cohen answered "Mackie-doodle". That is one for his baby book. Lachlan always thinks McKenon is trying to tell him something "Mom he said "Oh" or "Mom he is smiling at me" it is so cute that they love their brother as much as Mom and Dad. They have also been teaching him all about excavators and tractors.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
The boys teaching Mack a little about excavators

A little snooze in the bouncer

7 comments:

The Read family said...

Sounds like you are having a good week - I have thought about you numerous times and hoped all was well! You have three precious boys! Love, Christina

Traci K said...

Love that picture of him in the bouncer! So precious! Makes me wish mine were that little again, although I don't miss the sleepless nights. That's too cute that they're trying to tell him all about excavators! Trying to put him to work early around there! They will be awesome buddies as they grow up!

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Aww...how precious! Glad you're enjoying him and his brothers so much.

Alissa said...

Wow...he is seriously adorable!! And Lach and Cohen...what can I say about you two sweet boys?? I can tell you are really enjoying your new baby brother! Can't wait to see you all...I should be home for part of a weekend soon!

Randy and Amy said...

McKenon is adorable! It is amazing how the heart works. You wonder how you'll have enough love for a second one and when they come along you can't wait to love yet another one...but it's got to stop somewhere!!! To see daddy and siblings just as in love makes for a very happy mommy. T&T never see Kaylee get in BIG trouble. Today she did and it broke Tessa's heart, that in turn melted my heart. I love it when the siblings look out for each other.

tamila said...

Love readying this post - a mother's love is beautiful! 3 adorable and lucky little boys!

Brent and Dayla said...

Megan,
It is so amazing how awarding motherhood is...and also requires more than you thought possible. Marissa just started saying, "I love you" which melts the hearts of her parents :-) I can't believe how much McKenon has already changed! And he has such great big brothers! Look forward to seeing you soon! Dayla