Thursday, January 17, 2008

Miscellaneous photos

McKenon is growing like a weed, and I can tell his face has really filled out. He has his fussy moments in the evening but does fairly well during the day. He is also sleeping good at night. I usually get a great stretch of about 4-6 hours first then another 3 so I can't complain too much.

Apparently I have been doing too much though. My midwife put me on bedrest for 24 hours. I really felt like cleaning the entire house, doing my workout DVD and making a pot roast dinner was okay two weeks postpartum, but yesterday I started bleeding heavy...so here I sit waiting for Mom to come help me (have I mentioned I am not one to ask for help?). I just need to learn to take it easy...but it is very hard when you have 3 boys...they certainly know nothing about bedrest. So until tonight and for the next week or so no more exercise. I guess even though I feel like doing my body hasn't caught up.

Here are some recent pictures:

First bath...he loved it.


Fell asleep in the swing

3 comments:

Traci K said...

Awww, how sweet! He really is growing. Love those kissable cheeks! Sorry to hear that you've got to sit still for 24 hrs. I'm like you and I hate to ask for help, so I'm sure I'd be facing the same foe. Glad your Mom is there to help out though. Enjoy it for a day!:)

Renea Jo Zosel said...

Hi Megan!
The kids and I were just up at Amy and Randy's today and she mentioned you had just had your baby and were on bedrest... anyhow... I said that i had seen your name on several different sites and read your fun comments... So, how very, (i am not using very many grown up words still:-) fun, to see a comment from you! We will have to make a point of having the boys play at convention... I always love to 'observe' his play! A kick in the pants usually.
I love the photo of all the feet... oh... I miss those baby feet! Enjoy! It would seem to me, by your sweet post, that you are!

Well... hang in there... I can only imagine the urge to get up... I did some pretty energetic stuff after baby #3 and 4 so.. I do know the feeling... take care... and let's stay in touch!
Renea

Log home living said...

Hey sweet mama, I'm not sure you know what "slow down" means but I hope you're still following orders!!
Donna