Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer has started!

We kicked off the beginning of summer with a trip to Orcas Island. I left with the kids on Thursday last week. My sister and her 3 kids joined us. Drew and Kaaran's husband Mike came up on Friday. The weather wasn't hot but it didn't rain and was pretty comfortable. We hiked a lot and the kids had fun playing. We had a really good time. I head to see my cousin and Grandma in Wenatchee on Wednesday and back to Orcas next Tuesday with my Mom & Dad for the 4th (Drew's b-day)! It is going to be a busy couple weeks. The boys are really excited!

Mack turns 6 months next week-I can hardly believe it! Time to start solids. I've already started making some food (and froze it) for him. He is getting so big and is getting ready to crawl. He is a lot of fun and is game for most anything. He loves the backpack and falls asleep right away in it.

Hope everyone is doing good and happy summer!

Five kiddos hiking
Having lunch on top of Turtleback Mountain on Orcas
A picture of McKenon from last week

No comments: