Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5 weeks and growing like a weed!

Mack is 5 weeks now. He is a little less fussy in the evening and is sleeping really good at night. He still has a little cold but is on the mend. He is really chunking up and I will be anxious what he weighs next week for his 6-week appt. He is getting rolls and has a double chin!

Lachlan got a double ear infection on Saturday, and Drew got the bug on Sunday...I still haven't got it but I am not out of the woods yet! Both the boys seem to be feeling better now so that is a bonus. The weather has really be yucky...snow and then tons of rain. I am ready for Maui next month.

Cohen is starting Kindermusik once a week with his Grandma and Great Grandma. Today he went to sit in on one of the classes. He cried and wouldn't participate except the last 10 minutes! It is fairly common for his age to do this, but I was hoping he wouldn't be afraid. I will go with him for his first class and leave a little early...any ideas if this will work? It would be really special for him to do with his Grandmas. It will be nice for me to have a little time just with the baby too! Cohen is kind of going through a little adjustment period since having the baby...I remember this with Lachlan-not a lot of fun but it will eventually end. He can be a little defiant and has been throwing tantums, which is not normal for him.

Here are some recent pictures:
These are what our evenings are like...not too exciting!
Do you like my beautiful old blue robe? Drew would like to burn it.

This outfit was Cohen's and I just love it...check out the slippers below...we love dressing our kids like frogs

3 comments:

Marla said...

Hey Boyd Family-
(Megan - you'll have to click on my name and figure out "who is Marla???". I found your blog a few wks ago from someone else's blog (can't remember who now). Congrats on your newest addition. We have a new addition too (Jack - born in Sept.).
Love these little boys :)

Alissa said...

And what adorable frogs they make, too! = )

Traci K said...

Wow, he's really getting big! Love the frog outfit! I like the picture of him deep in thought. It's almost like you can hear him thinking "hmmm...wonder how late I can keep Mom & Dad up tonight!"