Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A day in the life...


Today was just busy getting ready for Milltown. The morning was full of my daily walk, errands, lunch etc. I got a few snaps of the kiddos. Lachlan has a new kitty who just showed up here last week. He absolutely loves her to pieces! Carries her everywhere, worries about her and chases her. She is very sweet and great with the kids. Now I just have to get her shots! While Lach was chasing Rondi (kitty's name) Cohen was playing with his barn very quietly and nicely so I snapped a photo.

Then after a 2 hour nap Cohen woke up. I noticed he felt very warm...guess what 102 fever! I'm sure he will be fine tomorrow, but I am just hoping our Milltown time is going to be had! Tonight I shouldn't have given him dinner after 3 bites it all came back up. The picture below sums up what he has been doing since 3 o'clock and how he is feeling. Poor little guy.

5 comments:

Lane and Sylvia said...

I didn't know you had a blog! We don't know each other super-well but I of course think a whole-bunch of your mom. See you this weekend and maybe next week at #1 ?
Lane

The Read family said...

Oh yikes, I hope he gets well soon. Of couse, just in time for convention! Was fun spending time with you Sunday! Christina

Deanna Huddle said...

AAwww....

Traci K said...

Poor little guy! We've just come from the Dr. as I thought Justin might have Streap throat, but just viral...Jarin's got a cold, so I'm hoping they're better by the time we have to fly!

Alissa said...

I knew that people would be looking for more pictures... = ) VERY busy, VERY fun weekend!! Really quite the adventure all the way around! Sounds like Cohen must be feeling better...I am missing not being at Milltown with you all! My thoughts are with you though, and pass on my hellos and hugs! Luv, Alissa