Monday, July 30, 2007

Loungin' at the Island






Another wonderful few days on the island were had again. Drew and Lach got up early every morning and went skateboarding at one of the best skate parks in the U.S. We did some hiking up at the lake, spent an afternoon on West Beach, walked to town everyday and enjoyed some very yummy food! On Friday night our neighbors, Mike and Mary, invited us to take a look at their plane as Mike came in from working in Seattle as a commercial pilot. I think it made Lachlan's year! He still wants to be a pilot, and now he is naming the types of planes he is going to have. I think Mike is going to have to answer a lot of questions in the coming years. Lach has decided he is going to pilot the new Dreamliner!




Do you see the little face peaking out from the passenger window? You might have to enlarge to see.

2 comments:

Log home living said...

Wow..you guys sure are making the most of your summer!Tell Lachie I'll fly with him in the dreamliner!

Deanna Huddle said...

I'll fly with Lachlan, too - in a few years!!! I'll even sit is the back next to Cohen!! Congrats on the boy - even though I was thinking a girl would be wonderful!