Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Some pictures from Orcas last week




Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies (sorry I am late on posting this). I hope you all had a wonderful day with your families.

My day was very special. The boys made me beautiful cards and I received some wonderful, unexpected gifts. Lachlan planted me some seeds (don't know what they are yet) and he got me a iPod (Daddy might have helped). From Cohen I got a beautiful card and a docking station/radio for my iPod and from McKenon I received an Itunes gift card! Boy was I spoiled. An iPod is the only thing I have wanted for a long time! Now I can go for walks with my favorite music.

We went to meeting yesterday and then we spent the afternoon at Drew's grandma. It was also his Mom's b-day so we had a really nice afternoon. We had kebobs on the grill and a bunch of other yummy things. When we came home we walked to my parents to visit (they are 1.5 miles away).

I had such a nice day...I love my kiddos so much, and my husband, who is so thoughtful and always thinking of creative fun things to do for me! Thanks for making my day special guys!
My card from Cohen
My card from Lach
Drew, his Mom & the boys

2 comments:

Traci K said...

What sweet little boys! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day! I see a strong resemblence with Drew and his Mom.:)

Brent and Dayla said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love all the homemade cards! :-) Thanks for your post on our blog re: book suggestions! It sounds like Marissa & Cohen are alot alike in the aspect of being sensitive to feelings. Marissa was in tears over "Five Little Ducklings" that get "lost" from their mother. Hope you had a wonderful weekend enjoying the sunshine!! Dayla