Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Miscellaneous photos


This picture was taken when my Mom and Sis took me to Bellevue for a little shopping and a night away! We shopped til we dropped and had a really relaxing fun time. Thank you two so much for making my birthday special (not until next month so no one needs to say "happy birthday" yet).

These were taken recently when we went out to Anacortes for a walk and some park play time. As you can see Drew and I played too. They have the best toys at Washington Park, not to mention beautiful scenery even on a cold fall day.



Please excuse the belly...it seems to be sticking out a lot these days!

1 comment:

Traci K said...

How fun to have a girls weekend shopping! I wanna come!:) Good pictures of you all. That swing thing looks like a lot of fun!