Friday, October 26, 2007

Getting big!

Well today marks the start of my 8th month of pregnancy. I really can't believe that the baby SHOULD be here in less than 2 months. Everything is going well, and he is very active. So far he is measuring right on, and I see my midwife on Tuesday for another measurement. I will have to be careful about my carb intake until the end, but she has told me to eat as much fat as I would like because I haven't gained much. These pictures were taken a few days ago. The funny one is of my shadow. I was out for my walk and was cracking up about my profile.




Other news: Drew has decided to do all the clearing himself. So Monday he is off and if we can get an excavator to rent he will start clearing because the weather looks like it might be nice. We are both excited to get this project done. It looks like it will probably take every weekend until the baby is born (and probably more time). It is such a muddy mess outside we are anxious to get it all cleaned up and new gravel in the driveway.

The boys are doing well. They are very excited about Halloween. Tonight is Pizza and Pumpkin night at school so we are going to do that. They get to dress up in their costumes. Lachlan lost his 2nd tooth Wednesday and looks like a little pumpkin himself! Cohen and I have been enjoying our mornings together so much!

I've been getting the baby's room all ready. I painted all the woodwork and now I just need to get Drew to put it up. I painted the letters of his name that will go over his crib (nope were not telling). I am getting excited to meet this little guy!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

Your shadow IS a crack up! Thanks for taking a picture and giving everyone a smile! It was so much fun having you here yesterday. Thanks again for coming and sharing your day "off" with us.

Traci K said...

I bet you're getting tired of those maternity/eternity clothes! The shadow is hilarious! Sounds like you've got a busy weekend in store! Get some picts!:)

Michelle said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I love the photos. Always fun to catch up with your fam. We'll be up on the 10th/11th and again for the 21st-24th. Hope to catch you.