Saturday, October 6, 2007

12 Wonderful Years!


Tomorrow is our 12th anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been that long...seems like the blink of an eye. Last night my niece Madeline babysat the boys and we went out. We tried a new restaurant in Anacortes called the Star Bar. It was very good. Drew had scallops for an appetizer, and I had a salad. For entrees Drew had the beef short ribs and I had the tenderloin. We both had vanilla creme brulee for dessert. It was so nice to hold a conversation with no little boys chiming in. We hope for another 50 years!

2 comments:

Traci K said...

Congratulations you two!! We wish you another happy 50!:)

The Read family said...

Congratulations - I wish I would have known so I could tell wish you a happy anniversar in person! Ah well - wishing you many more love filled years! Christina