Friday, September 28, 2007

Update on baby...

Well, I am now in my 7th month-28 weeks! It is so hard to believe. 12 weeks seems a long way off in some ways and really short when you think about the past 28. I saw our midwife the other day. All is well. The little toot was so active she couldn't get a great reading on the fundal height but she estimated about 28-29 weeks. Which is really good considering with Cohen I was measuring 3 weeks ahead...we are hoping this guy is smaller. I see her again in 2 weeks for another check on how big. I am working so hard trying not to eat much with carbohydrates that I really hope it pays off...because I am always hungry! I've gained a nice 10 pounds so far which is very good I think. I think it will be around 20 for the whole pregnancy. I'll try to post a belly shot soon.

Sleeping has been a little difficult...I know it is only the beginning of a long 12 weeks. I just get horrible insomnia and then the baby gets really active, and I can't get comfortable. Oh well...the joys of pregnancy. I enjoy a 15 minute nap every afternoon!

Drew works tomorrow so I am hoping to go visit his grandparents. His grandfather has pancreatic cancer and they are having a hard time. A meal and a visit from the boys might help. Drew is off Monday, and he will be spending the day cutting wood and cleaning this place up...that might take years, but the view is so beautiful it is worth all the work (I don't know if he agrees...but since I don't have to do much work I do).

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Traci K said...

Glad to hear all is well in baby land! He sounds like he'll be a healthy boy! Looks like you have some good backhoe drivers around the house! How fun for them!:) What a view too without those trees!:)

Alissa said...

I can't wait to see your house, now that the view has changed! Looks like it'll be different than what I was used to!! Good to hear everything is going well with the new baby!!

Lots of hugs!
Luv, Alissa