Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Missing my sweet Lachlan (who's at school)

This smile is infectious!

Can't believe I am saying this but I've really been missing my Lachlan this week since he's been back to school. Sure, it can get a little crazy with the 3 of them, but boy he's one fun kid to have around. Things are SO much quieter w/out him here all day! I miss the little grin he gives me from his dirt pile outside too. I'll miss him on Friday when I take the two younger boys hiking w/out him. He will miss me too because he loves to hike (more than school). I love my kids to pieces!

Just thought I would share my thoughts today. I'm going to be better about blogging. It's so much more personal than Facebook!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I miss Lachlan, too, when he's in school!! Seems like there is never enuf time for parents, as well as grandparents!!