Monday, November 17, 2008

Another funny!

My kids are always cracking me up! Yesterday we were at my Great Aunt's 90th birthday party and after we had all eaten they were going to do a "toast" and cake. So, the kids start filing in for cake, and Lachlan kept saying "I don't care for any bread-I just want cake". I could not figure this out...and finally it dawns on me...he does not want toast :) just cake! Too funny...he had no idea what a toast was...and then try explaining what a "toast" is! I must of thought of this 15 times today and just burst out laughing...I know it probably isn't too funny but the look of utter disgust on his face...unforgettable :).

3 comments:

Traci K said...

That is too funny! It's hilarious how kids take things so literally. Too cute! He'll probably tell you he doesn't want toast at his b'day party now!:)

Log home living said...

I can just see that little nose turned up in disgust at that!!--too cute!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

that is great! very politely turning down the toast in favor of the cake ... i LOVE it! =)