Monday, August 18, 2008

On the move...

Last Wednesday, one day before our annual church convention, Mack started crawling! He is definitely on his way now. He loves being able to get around to whatever he wants. Here's a picture and you can see how messy our playroom always is!

Our church convention was so wonderful. Four days of receiving so much...I just want to remember it and apply it! It was so fun to see all our friends, old and new, and visit with people we only see once a year. McKenon got to meet some new friends many who are blog buddies, which included Jonathan, Eli, Jack, Toriana, Brielle and even baby Kylie who was just a little over a week. Lachlan and Cohen had a ball. Lachlan's favorite friend was Hunter and Cohen enjoyed playing horses and Polly Pockets with Zariah (it was so cute). Drew and I enjoyed visiting with good friends.

Unfortunately, I took no pictures when I was there. I did have my camera but it was always a walk to get it so I decided that if anyone posted pictures I would cut and paste them to my blog :).

Next up: pictures from the month of August...hopefully I will get to it this week.
Zariah and Cohen (stollen from Jill's blog)

2 comments:

Marla said...

We loved seeing you all - even if it was very brief! Sorry we didn't get our blog baby picture in. I'll post one of you and I - when I'm organized.
It was fun to meet your little boys!
Love-Marla :)

GIEJ Long said...

It was so nice to see you again and have our kids play together at convention. I haven't posted (yet) conv. pictures on our blog, but sure the ones of Mack and Jonathan on the blanket are very cute.
The main big picture on your blog of your 3 boys is adorable! You have wonderful kids!
Ivona.