Monday, March 10, 2008

Visiting

Brielle Kristine
Little cousins
Julianne and McKenon
A little size difference

McKenon and I headed over to Wenatchee last Friday to see my cousin Julianne and her new baby. Brielle is a little dolly (stress little here). She has had some jaundice and feeding issues so she is so small but is starting to gain now. She seemed such a delicate little flower next to Mack the little moose. Mack was a good little traveler over and back so hopefully he will enjoy flying! The rain is back this week so I am anxious for some sun!

2 comments:

The Read family said...

Loved the pictures - fun to see little princess Brielle. She is adorable! I am so glad you got some time together while she is still brand new. Christina

Randy and Amy said...

What a couple of cute babies! I'm sure the four of you had a ball together...cousins, new mommies, friends!