Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Baby news

In this picture we are telling the boys about the baby.

Our new baby is due the end of December. The boys are very excited and so are we. Lachlan is hoping for a sister, but I let him know it will probably be another wonderful baby boy. We will find out the sex in approximately 8 weeks. Everything looks good so far and I heard the heartbeat 2 weeks ago. I am feeling better and have a little more energy. We will keep you posted on the progress of this little one. Check the blog regularly!

7 comments:

Deanna Huddle said...

I can't believe you never said a word all those weeks of preschool!! We are excited and glad for you!

The Read family said...

WOW!
Congratulations - we are thrilled for you! We'll send baby girl vibes your way...:-)

Barb said...

The news is finally out, thank goodness! I don't have to fret about slipping! ANOTHER WONDERFUL BOYD BABY ON THE WAY! Papa and I don't care if it's a girl or boy, as long as it is as perfect as the first two!

Alissa said...

Congratulations!! I'm soooo excited! And I'm happy that I'll be back in the States in time for Baby Number Three's arrival. = ) The picture of you telling the boys is adorable! Love to all, from Ballinspittle, Ireland.

tamila said...

Congrats you guys! Awesome - !

Nesting Instincts said...

Congratulations! Babies are wonderful and the boys will have so much fun! You are a pro now!!
--the ross family

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo!